- Small groups , personal attention !
- Тhe Rural tourism shows the real face of Bulgaria
- Best price !
- Meeting point: Aleksander Nevsky cathedral at 8.00am.
Plovdiv is in the top 10 ancient cities in the world. Inhabited since 4,000 B.C., beginning with a Neolithic settlement, Plovdiv has been conquered by many people throughout its history, including the Thracians
Greeks and the Romans. Under need the ground, there are 12 cultural layers.
Plovdiv is the third biggest city in Bulgaria.
Rich cultural life, beautiful ancient setting, and relaxed atmosphere.
What we will see
- The Old Town (the Ethnographic Museum and the History Museum)
- Ancient Amphitheater
- The Roman Stadium
Free time for lunch !
The city is elected to be the cultural capital of Europe in 2019.
After Plovdiv we are going to the Village of Starosel (Only if we have enough time) where is located the biggest Thracian Cult Complex from the 4th century BC. We will hear a little more about the talented tribe of Thracian. Panoramic view to the Thracian valley .
- Duration 9hrs. – Walking tour 5hrs, Transfer 4hrs