- Small groups , personal attention !
- Тhe rural tourism shows the real face of Bulgaria
- Best price !
- Meeting point: Aleksander Nevsky cathedral at 8.30am
Prohodna is the most beautiful karst cave in north central Bulgaria, located in the Iskar Gorge near the village of Karlukovo. The main sight here are the “two huge eyes” on the roof of the cave – the eyes of supernatural power.
Formed during the Quaternary, Prohodna is 262 it is the longest cave tunnel in Bulgaria.The vault is 40м. high. The region contains more than 300 small caves, all together formed during the Quaternary. The size of the Big Entrance of Prohodna makes it suitable for bungee jumping.
Transfer to Glozhene Monastery. It is an Eastern Orthodox monastery located on the northern slopes of Stara Planina in Bulgaria, near the river Cherni Vit. According to the legend, the main building was built in the 13th century. The monastery look like a fortress situated on top of a big rock. We will have spectacular view towards Stara Planina.
- Lunch at National Caving House.
- Duration 7hrs : Transfer 3hrs , Walking tour 4hrs.